Community Project Manager
Love social media, making people smile, and consider yourself a digital native? This might be the role for you. You’ll be project manager for FinerMinds, our leading personal growth network.
- Editorial duties – ensuring all blog content is top quality and consistent with the brand.
- Managing platforms including Facebook Fan Pages, Twitter and YouTube Channel.
- Communicating with fans, guest authors and subscribers.
- Executing Social Media campaigns and initiatives to engage the community.
- Researching into hot personal growth niches and writing reports.
- Building web pages to host special content / product offers (you’ll be trained on this!)
You will have:
- Social Media knowledge.
- Passionate about personal development (particularly via cool content like TED Talks).
- Spends hours surfing the web, checking out the hottest new industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills + English writing skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Digital native (technology is your friend, particularly WordPress).
- It also helps if you enjoy qualitative research, so if you studied social sciences (i.e. Sociology, Geography, etc) you’ll get bonus points :-)
The ideal candidate will be social media savvy, be an avid blog reader, have great interpersonal skills and enjoys working against deadlines. Everything else can be learned :)
“I joined Mindvalley after a couple of years working in the ad agency world and it’s the best career move (and life decision!) I could ever have made. Working on FinerMinds has given me exposure to so many awesome ideas and enabled me to connect with really cool people. Being in a position where reviewing TED Talks and scouring the web for the hottest industry trends is part of the job is pretty sweet too ;-)
Every day there’s a new challenge to work on – I’ve learned so much about managing a blog network, internet marketing, copywriting, social media and personal growth. As FinerMinds is at the very heart of Mindvalley, it means I get to work with a wide variety of the most talented + creative people across the company. But what I love most about working on FinerMinds is knowing that I’m having an impact on people across the world. Seeing people’s feedback and reactions on our Facebook page always makes me smile – who knew a job could not only be challenging and fun, but also enable you to inspire the world too!”
~ Leanne, Editor of the FinerMinds Network
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to email@example.com.