Blogger, Copywriter, Content writer
If you love reading, writing, and investigating stories online, then this may be the job for you. If you’re insanely passionate about personal development and spirituality, then this will be PERFECT for you.
- Stir up conversation through a blog posts, Facebook updates, articles, and tweets.
- Conduct research, interact with our readers, and increase web traffic on a network of blogs with engaging content.
- You will be in charge of churning out super high value and engaging blog posts on FinerMinds and learn how to optimize them.
- Producing creative copy and campaigns.
- Crafting direct response emails that evoke so much emotion the reader can’t do anything but click that link.
- Most importantly, you will let your personality shine through with your writing abilities.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the Internet and/or personal development field, have excellent writing skills, interpersonal skills, and enjoys working against deadlines.
Everything else can be learned or you will die trying.
Excellent writing skills, interpersonal skills, enjoys virtual interaction, computer savvy. Can handle hard deadlines, fast execution, and can work independently. In addition, you will have:
- A strong interest in internet marketing and/or the personal development field.
- Strong interest in new marketing trends.
- Background in marketing.
- Analytics driven and highly creative.
- Unparalleled writing skills and believe the pen is mightier than the sword.
- Did we mention, really good English writing skills?
Previous experience in internet marketing, running blogs, and setting up blogs. A great personality with a “can-do” attitude. Love for poetry and creative writing is accepted.
Gabrielle Lim works as a writer for our FinerMinds.com blog and our online communities on personal growth. She draws her inspiration from South Park, Dave Chappelle and the Daily Show. A sense of humor matters. :-)
“Coming to Mindvalley has been hands-down the best career move I’ve ever made. With a background in things like literary criticism, writing and editing for magazines, and teaching English as a Second Language, my inner ‘grammar nazi” had a steel grip on my voice. Not only has working here given me the chance to free that voice, I’m also able to expand in creative directions that totally inspire me!
The work culture here is cutting edge. I’m part of a team of brilliant, creative people who work hard doing what we love, play hard, live our dreams and yep, make bucks, too.”
~ Dawn, Content Writer
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to firstname.lastname@example.org.