Brand Communications Manager
We are looking for an experienced communications manager professional to join our team.
The position involves working on the creative development and implementation of multimedia content that supports strategies and programs to raise and maintain brand awareness. This person is responsible for ensuring that Mindvalley message is reflected in all materials and projects.
Core responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Executing strategic communications plan.
- Creating consistency in the overall look of all social platforms.
- Writing PR features for all Mindvalley events.
- Writing quarterly customer newsletter.
- Maintaining brand alignment.
- Developing innovative and creative programs for multiple platforms.
- Identifying online and offline opportunities to showcase talent.
- Connecting with key influencers to promote Mindvalley in the press/blogs.
- Creating and delivering compelling branded content to consumers across a range of platforms.
- Launching social media campaigns.
- Being the voice of Mindvalley – conference speaking, figurehead for social media.
- Working closely with our tech team.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Networking skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Public speaking skills.
- Ability to manage numerous projects on multiple platforms simultaneously.
- Ability to utilize resources appropriately and manage to budget.
- Media experience.
- Strong understanding of branding.
- The ability to tell a story.
- Tech savvy.
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to firstname.lastname@example.org.