Events Coordinator Assistant
Organizing events is like being a juggler. When done well, it looks easy. It’s a perfect role for you if you have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a willingness to get your hands dirty. You’ll play multiple roles on the team and will be responsible for creating unforgettable memories!
In this role, you’ll assist the Mindvalley Events Team with the company’s signature event, Awesomeness Fest. You’ll play multiple roles, act as a community manager for the festival’s website and social media platforms as well as interact and assist with attendee and speaker inquiries. You will also assist in the planning and logistics of the event. Apart from working on Awesomeness Fest, you will also assist with other events including company retreats and other Mindvalley innovative programs.
- Community management of the Awesomeness Fest website and social media platforms.
- Assisting in logistics, planning, production and administration of events, including helping with attendee and speaker inquiries and needs, making travel arrangements, securing vendors, invoicing, preparing and tracking budgets etc.
- Assisting in the planning and managing of branded Mindvalley initiatives.
- Developing creative ways to grow and scale Mindvalley’s innovative programs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent social and networking skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent planning and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of social media.
- Passionate about personal growth.
- Must love event management, providing outstanding customer service and experience, have an outgoing and positive attitude and build and nurture relationships.
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to firstname.lastname@example.org.