Online Marketing Specialist
Online Marketing Specialists are responsible for managing a collection of projects and partners. A marketing specialist will spend their time communicating with our top partners, researching exciting new markets, executing brilliant product launches and implementing innovative profit-boosting marketing strategies with the help of their team.
- Managing team of 2-3.
- Overseeing day to day operations of one or more projects.
- Researching strategic growth opportunities and partnerships.
- Communicating regularly with partners and affiliates.
- Monitoring project KPIs and daily revenue.
- Executing innovative marketing strategies and product launches.
Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoys virtual interaction, computer savvy. Can handle hard deadlines, fast execution, and can work independently. In addition, you will have:
- 2+ years experience in marketing and/or sales.
- Knowledge of social media and basics of online marketing.
- Excellent English speaking/writing skills.
- Strong communicator and manager.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Organized and able to closely follow structures, standards and processes.
- Analytical and numbers-driven.
- Passionate about personal growth.
As an online marketing specialist, Kaileen combines her love of personal development and expertise with her keen business skills to work with wildly successful authors and experts to create ground breaking products. She manages teams within MindValley to make the magic happens and enjoys working in this elite “Zoo” :)
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to email@example.com.