Online Product Launch Manager
Do you have background in online marketing? Are you interested in personal-growth products? If so, it’s a great opportunity for you to grow.
As Online Product Launch Manager you will closely work with our marketing and design teams to create and syndicate online content for product launches. You will contribute to the development of launch processes, procedures and multi-format resources, and assist with project management of web content creation. You will ensure that the launches are on track, and will be responsible for effective and timely execution of the projects.
You are the right candidate for this position if you are resourceful, posses excellent organizational skills, and have a proper understanding of marketing psychology. Strong communication skills, ability to adapt and effectively handle changes in priorities and assignments are also a key.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, effectively and according to standards.
- Effectively applying our methodology and enforcing project standards.
- Setting up sites.
- Inter-team communication.
- Marketing and branding strategy and planning.
- Research, innovation and testing.
- Overseeing online product launch production.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored.
- Familiarity with HTML web apps used in html.
- Working knowledge/experience with WordPress or other site development tool.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Business, sales and marketing knowledge.
- Marketing psychology knowledge is an asset.
- Passionate about personal growth and online marketing.
- Excellent English speaking/writing skills.
- Works well with a team.
- Is capable of taking responsibility of a project and perform self-sufficiently.
- Basic understanding of social media.
- Google Analytics/Optimizer would be a plus.
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to email@example.com.