As a PPC Specialist you will be working on and implementing strategies to acquire traffic to our sites through PPC channels.
- Extensive keyword research and analysis.
- Manage and optimize the existing PPC campaign components.
- Track several different websites’ trends, stats, and traffic flow.
- Discover breakthrough ideas in the world of paid traffic and help implement them in our various business units.
- You will thrive in a high pressure environment and put your skills to the test, ensuring that our websites get lots of traffic profitably.
- You pay attention to details.
- You just love competitive strategy games (after all, getting to the top of Google is one big game).
- You like to setup and follow systems and processes to crush it (i.e. the game is too competitive to just wing it).
- You love looking at stats and trends but also testing your creativity when it comes to write ads copy.
- You are extremely organized and have brilliant English Language skills.
- Background in PPC or other sources of online traffic is a plus but not required.
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to firstname.lastname@example.org.