Product Development Expert
This is the right position for you if every time you are in a bookstore you end in the Personal Growth section. Members of the Product Development team are responsible for taking brilliant ideas and turning them into tangible, awesome products. This person will wear many different hats within the department, doing everything from acting as an author liaison one day, to coordinating with external departments on how to produce the latest and hottest home study programs. If you have excellent English skills, written & verbal, enjoy multi-tasking and keeping your finger on the pulse of the Personal Growth industry, then apply within!
- Analyses and creates product structure.
- Quality Assurance – Ensures all products are in line with Mindvalley standards.
- Collects relevant resources from author: testimonials, module descriptions, videos, audios, free content, etc.
- Coordinates all external teams: copywriting, video, design, launch teams.
- Operates & coordinates multiple projects/products at once.
- Manages the technology, people, and change in order to achieve goals, reach targets, and deliver the project on time.
- Able to manage uncertainty, rapid change, ambiguity, surprises, and a very fluid environment.
- Leads by example to most efficiently drive products, and motivates all involved until the project accomplishes its goal. Must be able to organize with different departments simultaneously.
- Creates keynote presentations, pdf etc.
- High communication skills (excellent written and verbal English).
- Ability to work with people from different cultures, backgrounds and skill levels.
- Excellent time management skills – able to work towards tight deadlines, manage multiple project at a time, prioritize, able to see the bigger picture and formulate a strategic plan to get there.
- Ability to take direction while working with minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of technical aspects of programs. Ability to communicate with Tech & Creative team.
- Creating synergy with multiple teams & cross-team communication.
- Ability to motivate others working on project.
- Basic editing skills for audio and video. Willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to see potential team structures for future.
- Must be able to wear many different hats, and be okay with your role changing as time goes on.
- Strong knowledge or at least strong interest in personal growth. Willingness to test Personal Growth products with an open mind.
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to email@example.com.