As our SEO specialist you will be constantly learning, testing and implementing the best practices of webpages optimization, analytics, content creation and the way search engines work. Together with the SEO manager you are responsible for implementing changes across all the Mindvalley businesses that contribute to improvements in search engines rankings and, consequently, more organic traffic to our sites. You are good with both people and numbers, and you know how to present your ideas to the management and product teams.
- Keyword research and guest posts publication planning.
- Supervision and control of the team of outsourced content creators and link builders.
- Testing and improving the existing content to increase conversions.
- Search for guest blogging opportunities, bloggers outreach and negotiation guest posting.
- Traffic and conversion analysis using tools like Google Analytics.
- Discover breakthrough ideas in the world of SEO and help implement them in our various business units.
- You are self-motivated, able to set targets for yourself and take responsibility for meeting them.
- You are able to prioritize a big amount of various tasks.
- You like to learn everything you’re dealing with – from HTML and analytics tools to copywriting and UX.
- You like to setup and follow systems and processes to crush it (i.e. the game is too competitive to just wing it).
- Your English is perfect, you are able to proofread the content and understand whether it will work or not.
- Background in SEO or PPC is a plus but not required.
Leanne works to create Facebook and media buying campaigns to grow the Mindvalley businesses. She also analyzes website statistics and helps create new, exciting ideas and campaigns to engage and communicate with customers.
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to firstname.lastname@example.org.