Film Editor / Cinematographer
If you are an artist storyteller with a spark for personal development. Now it is the time to stretch your artistic wings. We want someone that invest themselves to the idea of being bigger and better at what they do and love.
1. 50% Production
• Lighting / Blocking on set.
• Framing subjects.
• Exposure / White-Balancing Cameras.
• Operating Cameras.
• Portrait Photography (To be known as secondary function. Film production takes precedence. Does not apply for events.)
2. 30% Post-production
• Video Editing.
• Audio Editing.
• Video Conversation/Uploading.
3. 20% Pre-production and Misc
• Location Scouting.
• Script Writing.
• Brainstorming new ideas.
• Footage Management.
• Propose and develop improvements based on feedback.
• Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing.
• Work closely with other team across the company.
- Intermediate Video and Audio editing (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro).
- Comprehensively trained with semi-professional to professional camera (DSLR) and audio recording devices.
- Equipment and Studio maintenance and safety checks.
- DVD Authoring.
- Compression for video downloads and streaming web video, DVD, etc. (Adobe Encoder, Handbrake, MPEG Streamclip [optional])
- Able to troubleshoot.
- Consulting and purchasing of stock footage and music.
- Creating concepts through story-boarding and treatments.
- Able to multitask with the ability to meet multiple deadlines for a number of projects simultaneously.
- Team oriented attitude, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be creative, analytical thinker who can tell a story using all the tools currently available in the industry.
- Experienced with working to reasonable deadlines whilst communicating effectively with all parties involved.
- Capable of identifying and recommending changes to drive business objectives.
- Be logical and have exceptional planning skills.
- Highly organized.
- Self-motivated/Creative flair.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve.
- Strong desire to learn and stay on top of new advances in technology and ways of using them.
- Professionalism is maintained at all time.
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully.
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility.
So show us what you are made of, hot-ness! Don’t be shy if you are good looking! Apply Now!
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to email@example.com.