Web Analytics Analyst & Researcher
As a Web Analytics Analyst and Researcher at Mindvalley, you will work under the supervision of the Director of Research & Innovations department. The work will span across multiple brands and offer the opportunity to identify trends and differences among brands.
The Web Analytics Analyst and Researcher is responsible for implementing measurement frameworks for online products, and gathers and interprets website and customer behavior data to identify and provide opportunities for our products to improve on their ROI.
If you have strong research and analytical skills, you’re a tech savvy freak, love numbers and are passionate about challenges, that’s the opportunity for you to grow!
The Web Analytics Analyst and Researcher will implement the following processes:
- Websites` KPI Development and Monitoring.
- Website Analytics Measurement, Reporting.
- Products` site audits and revision to ensure that tagging is set-up correctly.
- Develop reporting templates and dashboards.
- Track and conduct in-depth analysis of website reporting performance, trends, paths and results of online marketing initiatives to provide data driven business intelligence.
- Conducts effective research on : latest technology, industry innovations, marketing solutions, and online business strategies.
- Strong conceptual thinking and ideation skills; passion for brainstorming ideas, sketching concepts and connecting pieces to solve real performance problems.
- Natural curiosity and passion for challenging assumptions and a strong belief that there has to be a better way.
- Strong analytical & organizational skills.
- Detailed-oriented, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Statistics, General Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a requirement.
- Experience with Web Analytics packages, preferred.
- Understanding of data modeling concepts.
- Basic knowledge on eMarketing activities such as SEM/SEO, remarketing/retention, targeted display, affiliates, etc.
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to email@example.com.