Web and Content Producer
You’ll be working closely with the product development, marketing, and technical team to produce content and websites on our custom publishing platform. This position is ideal for fresh graduates or as an entry level position for people interested in learning about the latest trends in internet marketing, web design and development technologies.
- Basic editorial and genuine care for written copy is a must.
- You appreciate good design and understand the importance of consistency and quality.
- Excellent communicator as often times you’ll need to take instructions from a diverse expert group and make sense of it all—and when you do, you’d have tripled your value as a web professional.
- Motivated self-learner. You’ll be exposed to a buffet of learning opportunities and resources, you must be hungry to learn and be driven to do so autonomously.
- Training will be provided on the platforms and technologies you’ll be required to operate on.
- You’ve setup and deployed WordPress or any similar CMS before.
- You know what a CMS is.
- You’ve edited a PDF file before.
- You enjoy figuring things out like how to program a VCR or installed ad-blocker software on your browser.
- You love the web so much you practically eat and breathe Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pirate Bay and is now ready to take the next step towards learning how they all work under the hood.
- Bonus points if you’ve published your own website, blog, web shop or web apps before.
Your application must include:
- A résumé and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Send us links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Send the goods to firstname.lastname@example.org.